- Starter Kits
- Hot Chocolate
- Slo-Jo Beverages
- Featured Deals
Free Gift With Purchase Dec 7th - Dec 31st
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties upon participating in the competition and submitting stories or any other content to the competition or any other social media engagement drive. If you take part in this competition and accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the body running the event and competition (“the Promoter/s”) can assume that you have read and agreed to be legally bound by these rules.
1.2 The competition will only be running on the platform on which it is posted and promoted. All qualification and entry criteria, unless stated otherwise, will be included in the social media post promoting the competition. The post will also include the run dates of the competition plus the date on which the winner(s) will be announced.
1.3 The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18, who are in possession of valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the competition, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
1.4 Entries that are unclear, illegible, or contain errors will be declared invalid.
1.5 The Promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
1.6 Winners will be randomly selected by the Promoter and the winner selection decision is final.
1.7 The Promoter will endeavor to contact the prize winner via email and/or direct message on the appropriate social media platform to acquire their contact information. If, however, the winner cannot be reached after 4 (four) attempts have been made to contact them during business hours within a period of 72(seventy-two) hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
1.8 The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
1.9 The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prizes issued in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the Promoters’ control.
1.10 The Promoter reserves the right to request that images are taken of the prize winner used for publicity purposes or that a prize winner allow their name and likeness to be used by the Promoter in its marketing material in any manner which the promoter deems fit, which request the prize winner is entitled to decline. Should the prize winner consent to the use of their image, name and likeness, no remuneration will be payable to the prize winner, and all materials arising from such use will be the sole property of the Promoter.
1.11 The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
1.12 Participation in the competition constitute acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
1.13 The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1.14 South African law shall be applicable and the South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
20. The winners have the right to decline permission to use their name or image in marketing material or participate in any marketing activity. Should the winner verbally or otherwise agree to it, the Promoter may publish the winner’s name and images on, including but not limited to, the Promoter’s Facebook page or website, if applicable, without any liability to the Promoter or remuneration due to the winners.
21. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoter and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
22. Should the Participant have elected to receive marketing communication from the Promoter and other AVI Limited brands, the Participant’s contact details will form part of the Promoter’s database and they will receive marketing communication on, including but not limited to, upcoming promotions, competitions and offers related to AVI Limited brands. The Participant’s personal information will be shared with the AVI Limited brands and their agents to the extent necessary to ensure they receive this communication either via email or SMS, and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners for example. Should a Participant wish to remove their details from this database at any stage, please select the opt-out option made available to you or contact the Promoter’s consumer care line.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoter in terms of the CPA.
25. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
NB! Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of the Promoter and indemnify the Promoter. Please read them carefully and contact the Promoter if you have any questions!
26. The Promoter reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoter, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter whatsoever.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoter, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
29. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
30. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
31. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained from www.cirocoffeeboutique.co.za or on the Competition page via the Competition link.